Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Wonderlust Tag

 
Photo Taken By Me At Buccament Bay Resort, St. Vincent And The Grenadines 3 months ago.
 
I know Christmas is just around the corner but just fancied a little break from all the festive talk and do a tag :)
 
Where was your first plane to?
My first plane trip was when I moved to England from the Caribbean with my dad. I was young about 2 years old so hardly have any memory of it. But my first time on a plane that I can actually remember was to America. My mum took me and my brothers to Disney land in Florida.
 
Where have you travelled to that you would love to visit again?
Defiantly Miami and Barbados... both places I stayed for a short period of time and i absolutely loved was so upset to leave so soon.
 
You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
Would defiantly go on a luxury worldwide trip. Stay in the best hotels, travel and party in the best spots. From LA to Japan.
 
Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or car?
Planes... I'm not a fan of the whole travelling scenario but always love the destination when I arrive. Wish they would hurry up and invent an accessible teleport machine!
 
Favourite travel website?
mrandmrssmith.com easy to use website, Beautiful, stylish and romantic getaways and great rates.
 
Where would you travel to just eat food?
India! All the fresh spices and herbs will just be heaven to me and all the peshwari naan I want :D
 
Can you recite your passport number from memory if I asked?
Nope. I'm rubbish with remembering numbers. I don't even know my  own mobile number let alone my passport number.
 
Do you prefer the windows, Aisle or middle seat?
I do prefer a window seat but then again it is tricky when you have to get up to go to the bathroom. But I will defiantly compromise that for the view.
 
How do you pass the time on the airplane?
Films, music, lots of  wine/champagne and sleep.
 
Thanks for reading! Feel free to do this tag on your own blog if you have one would love to read your stories :)
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Maria xoxo
SHARE:

1 comment

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig