Wednesday 7 January 2015

Current Beauty Faves...♥ | Beauty


Happy New Year Beauts :) Hope you all are well and had a great Christmas and new year. I got a new canon camera from my mum for Christmas i fricken love it! so that means you will be seeing a lot more posts from me (once i figure out how to use it) ha ha. Anyway today i wanted to share with you a few of my recent beauty favourites with small reviews. Any questions please feel free to leave a comment and i will give you my honest opinions. 


I usually have very oily skin and struggle with keeping my foundation looking flawless on my face all day. On most days I apply my make up at about 9 am till 5:30/6 pm when I finish work. By the end of the day my face and make up gets so shiny... That was until I discovered this beat. Like seriously where have you been all my life? My make up stays in place and lasts all day. I call it miracle mist.



Okay I cant really comment on this one too much yet. But I can comment on my thoughts so far. I have the travel size version and i have managed to use it for about a week. My skin has been visibly clearer since using it and my skin does feel much softer. Haven't seen any difference in my pores yet but i will defiantly give it more time and may do another full review.


I've heard and seen so many reviews on this eye-shadow primer for ages now but wasn't sure if it was worth buying. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I love it! It makes any eye-shadow no matter how cheap last all day and crease free. 



What can I say but pure perfection? This palette is perfect. Lovely colours with strong pigments which can also be blended or built up. Perfect for all skin tones and is perfect for day to night make up looks. 




I love this product so much! once you have tried this you wont go back to your usual eyebrow pencil. Its simply amazing. I got it in dark brown. Its easy to use and lasts all day long. Its nice and pigmented with a smooth easy to apply texture. I also bought the Anastasia Beverly hills dual-sided brow brush #12 which I use to shape my brows and fill. I highly recommend this brush if you are going to buy the pomade, 




This is a lovely colour. A little goes a long way. Its extremely pigmented so be careful when applying. It gives me a cute natural flush which is very flattering. It also gives a hint of gold shimmer which i love. It goes with everything and is bendable i reach for this blush alot. 



Thanks for reading :)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Maria xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig