Sunday 22 February 2015

Floating Flower Bath Bomb (Lush Valentine's Day 2015)

 

 

My boyfriend went on a little lush splurge for me for valentine's day and i got this lovely  floating flower bath bomb from their valentine's day collection. As soon as i opened the bag the smell was delightful. It has a sensual jasmine fragrance. Its vivid, colourful layers create a bouquet of pink, orange, and green froth in the water. I left the tub feeling very relaxed and smelling irresistible. I really have to start stocking up on these bath bombs they are great! 

Just simply fill your bathtub up with warm water, drop in the bath bomb and lay back to enjoy its lovely colour and gorgeous fragrance. 

 

What lush products are you loving at the moment or which one will you recommend? Let me know in the comment section below! 

Maria x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This looks gorgeous! Really wish I'd picked this up, but I only picked up the Unicorn Horn from the Lush Valentine's collection this year! :(

    Rachel | beautyandthebird.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig