Sunday 19 April 2015

GOSH Cosmetics Mineral Powder & Powder Brush


I typically reach for mineral powder when setting my concealer. I never use it over my entire face. I find it gives me a soft flawless look and makes my skin appear soft and smooth. 


This mineral powder from GOSH has a very light and silky texture which is easy to blend into the skin. It provides medium to full coverage and a natural looking matte finish. It comes in 4 different shades and is also perfume and paraben free.

Mineral powder offers professional results and easy application for all skin types. It is light on the skin, allowing natural beauty to shine through while still covering blemishes and even out skin tone.


The easiest way to apply mineral powder is to use a large, thick brush. Like shown in the picture above. The brush is very soft and made with 100% natural hair. You basically gather some of the mineral powder on the mineral powder brush and gently tap to remove excess. Apply the powder in a circular motion until blended in. 

What's your favourite mineral powder? Have you tried this one? Let me know your thoughts below.

Maria x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig