Sunday 3 May 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills 'Pure Hollywood' Liquid Lipstick


For so long now I have been admiring Anastasia Beverly Hill's products on Instagram and YouTube. I already managed to get the Dip brow Pomade last year as it was selling on a UK make-up website. Since their release I have have been patiently waiting for the Liquid Lipsticks and Cream Contour Kits to be available in the UK at a reasonable price! Quite frankly I couldn't wait any longer I saw one of my favourite YouTube Guru's from Australia wearing Pure Hollywood and It was just a instant reaction for me to get it! It looked gorgeous on her. 
On my hunt to get myself this lippy. Firstly I went to the actual Anastasia Beverly Hills website and not to my surprise it was sold out... Luckily I found a MUA on Depop (the app) who was selling this brand new in the box. I ended up paying £27 including postage. Its a bit much but totally worth it! 

Pure Hollywood appears on my lips as a cool toned beige with a slight hint of pink. I was a little worried being dark skinned the colour would be too light for me. But it was perfect. The formula is very lightweight and doesn't leave lips feeling dry or bitty like other liquid lipsticks, Once applied, it sets in under a minute and stays on for hours. The longest staying lipstick I own and all you need is one coat. I can apply in the morning go to work and lipstick will still be on by the evening. Once it sets, it is smudge and budge proof. If your a fan of nude lips I would highly suggest you try this colour! I will definitely be trying out different colours from this collection. I'm in love!


This is me wearing Pure Hollywood in natural light. I applied a thick outlining using Barry M Lip Liner in chocolate 6. Let me know what you think. If you need any other details about this look please comment below.

Maria xoxo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig