Sunday 1 March 2015

Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick



Through my obsession of 90's style nude lips. I recently finished my everyday nude lipstick from MAC called 'Spirit' and was browsing through their website and saw 'Velvet Teddy' was back in stock. I have heard a lot of hype surrounding this lipstick and apparently Kylie Jenner uses it to get those pretty plump lip of hers along with the whirl lip liner which I know is lie... I mean maybe she does wear this lippy but she clearly has had some kind of lip injections. 

Moving on to the review... 


Swatch on dark skin from left to right: Mac Honey Love, Mac Velvet Teddy, Mac Lip liner in Chestnut. 

I would describe this lipstick as a creamy pinked beige. Its full coverage and is definitely my new favourite nude lipstick for the spring. The texture is great and will work with any skin tone it also has a sheen to it so it doesn't dry out your lips. Its a matte lipstick i must say other matte lipsticks i have bought from MAC tend to dry out my lips after awhile but this lipstick doesn't. 


I paired the lipstick up with MAC 'Chestnut' Lip liner. I did a simple outline. Then applied the lipstick.

What is your favourite nude lip colour at the moment?  

Maria xoxo




Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this colour on you! I really want to try out Velvet Teddy, I'll have to try and bag one x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Yeah i was so happy to get my hands on one. You have to go on the MAC website and there's a option for them to notify you when its back in stock. Then buy instantly because of the demand. x

      Delete
  2. I'm desperate for this shade but it is sold out everywhere! You really suit that colour fingers crossed I'll be able to pick on up soon

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig