Sunday 26 July 2015

Sleek Eye & Cheek Palettes - All Day Soiree & Midsummer's Dream


For years now since I can remember I have been using sleek products. Their blush was one of the first make-up products I ever bought. The brand caters for all skin tones at affordable prices giving you great coverage and high pigmentation. I was extremely happy to receive these two palettes through a competition I won at work. In this post I will be reviewing one palette 'All Day Soiree' and showing you a simple make-up look I created using the palette. 



This eye and cheek palette provide all of your colour essentials in one convenient compact. It contains four eye-shadows and two blushers. 

All Day Soiree is made to refresh any beauty look, It's shimmering peach and beige hues create a delicate feminine finish. The on trend blush shades of creamy champagne and pastel pink provide a healthy flush to cheeks. Both the eye-shadows and blushers are highly pigmented, long lasting and easy to blend. The packaging is in a sleek handy travel sized compact with a mirror and two essential brushes.

All Day Soiree Make-up Look


In this picture I started off priming my eyelids with Urban decays primer potion. I would suggest using a eye primer especially if you are dark skin as it makes the shadow colour pop more. I then used the darkest orange colour from the palette (Top Right) on the inner part of my lids, Then the shimmery orange shade to the left of that to my outer lid. I then used the matte brown colour on my crease (Bottom Left) making sure to blend it all in well. The shade to the right of that I used to highlight under my brow bone. I then used the shimmery gold blush colour (Top) to highlight the top of my cheek bones. The pink blush colour I used on the apples of my cheeks.

If you have any other questions about this post or anything about the look i created please comment below. 

Maria xoxo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ExoticKissesz | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig